Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my favorite ingredients

favorite ingredients
I purchased this book, My Favorite Ingredients, on sale at O'Suzannah last week in an attempt to get to know the food I eat a little better. I know, so hipster and trendy of me, right? But, really, it's something I'd kind of like to do this year. I'd love to know things like arugula is the spicy and yummy lettuce (and is perfect paired with the fresh salsa from Whole Foods and a sliced avocado) and not just things like the fact that brie tastes really good when it's melted. Or just that brie tastes good. So that's my goal and this book is my first step toward that goal. Also, the photographs are really pretty and, because of that fact, I had no choice but to walk out of the store with this book in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment