Thursday, July 8, 2010

studio tour no. 070810

studio070810
I decided to embark on a new york gift show wall-building endeavor this week, friends. It's been quite an adventure and has taken just a little/lot of every second of my life, let me describe it in that super mild way. So, this week, although I'm sure I've done some other laurel denise things, the wall pictures are all I have to offer on this studio Thursday. These panels will hopefully create a seamless 8x10 wall structure in my new york gift show booth in August...that's the intended plan. Now if I could just stop having anxiety dreams about it not working or the panels breaking during shipping or how it will look every single night, that would be fantastic. Because, really, it's just a wall. No need to think about it between the hours of 11pm and 7am.

ps - some fun new store shipments coming up that I will announce next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment