Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nightstand situation

nightstands
Our nightstand situation is kind of the worst, you guys. And the fact that everyone can see our sleeping area just by turning their head to the left when they walk in the door makes it even worse. Or embarrassing or something? Which is silly (who gets embarrassed by a nightstand situation?), but when you have one antique number that doesn't at all go with the modern look you've decided to take over since you last purchased that twenty dollar nightstand ten years ago and one number from Target meant to live in Cute Husband's unmarried man bedroom days...well, then, a gal can get a little sheepish when glancing over at the nightstand situation. So we bought these. And I'm absolutely thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. Those will look awesome in your place! What did you do with the antique number?? I am looking for a nightstand. If it's for sale, maybe I'll come take a little looksy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm going to try to work the antique number into my office for storage of the little bits and pieces I need to tuck away, but I will let you know if it doesn't work!!

    ReplyDelete