Friday, November 5, 2010

what to wear no. 110510

fashion110510
This weekend has been blocked off in big capital letters for an oh so very long time, friends. Two of my most favorite people in the whole wide world are coming this weekend! My dear, dear, dearest of dear friends Erin and Luke. There will be many Bodo's trips, a craft project or two, some general football watching, some fall baking, some hanging out and chatting, lots of tea consumption, a visit to JMU's beautiful quad (and Mr. J's and Kline's and...) and much, much fun. Hope you all woke up this Friday morning as excited as I did about the weekend to come!

cardigan | jeans | boots | shirt | laurel denise heart tag necklace

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Erin was here!?!?! Wish I could've seen her sweet face, but I know you both needed cherished time together and would not have interrupted that time for anything!

    ReplyDelete