Friday, November 19, 2010

what to wear no. 111910

fashion111910
It's a big weekend, friends! Tonight, I have a dinner party for my Grandma's 90th birthday. Nine + zero, you guys. That's a big number and deserves a celebration filled with delicious Italian foods and family togetherness. Then Cute Husband and I are playing host and hostess to two of our favorite New York friends - there will be hiking, plenty of good old Charlottesville-restaurant eating (thinking Enoteca, Continental Divide, Bodos - duh - and who knows where else), some football-watching, downtown mall walking, and general catching up. We've had this weekend on the calendar for months and I can't wait! Now it's time to go clean this room up as it kind of looks like a hurricane left little bits and pieces of absolute mess, well, everywhere. How does that always happen so quickly with just two people? I guess I'll never know.

The outfit above is definitely what I'm going to wear hiking. Obviously.

Also? I actually wore this outfit (ish) last weekend. I feel the need to put that out there because, really and truly, I wore those blue tights. I know, I know...no one here can believe it because, well, blue actually involves a color and the fact that I own something that bright is, not only to you all, a huge shocker. I was kind of proud of myself and feel this needs to be documented in some way. Baby steps, friends, baby steps.

blue tights | striped shirt | gray sweater | black skirt | boots | laurel denise joy ctag necklace | laurel denise laugh rtag necklace

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your grandma Laurel! Such a wonderful milestone to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete