Friday, January 7, 2011

what to wear no. 010711

fashion1711
This weekend brings me my only at home weekend for the month of January. Can you guys believe that? Wow. So I'm going to live it up with some 2010 quick books work (I'm a party animal), some relaxation with Cute Husband, some first friday art show attending (especially this one because that Rachel Callahan happens to be the wonderful and super talented gal who helps me out in the studio!), and some girls night movie attending. Couldn't be happier for another relaxing weekend at home!

shirt (gosh, I love this shirt) | boots (frye, my darling, you have my heart) | comfy & warm sweater | jeans | laurel denise yeehaw necklace (in honor of Country Strong tonight, obviously)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurel,

    I found your blog by doing a google search for similar blogs in Cville! I like reading it and checking up on your inspirations. Great posts.

    I wanted to let you know that I added you to the "blogroll" of my site. I hope that is ok! Do let me know if you'd prefer not.

    Our site is still being developed and we are planning a full release at the end of the month. Right now we are blogging and populating our pages. Check us out!

    The site is still in VERY EARLY stages, but still, I wanted you to be in the know, check it out, and let me know what you think!

    http://thecharlotte.wordpress.com/

    Thanks Laurel,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie!

    Your blog is gorgeous!! Wonderful posts :) Of course you can add me to your blogroll - thank you so much!

    xo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete