Friday, July 1, 2011

what to wear no. 070111

fashion070111
I just love the Fourth of July, don't you? The laid-backness of the whole holiday weekend brings a smile to my face. I intend to delight in C'ville and spend lots of time eating watermelon (and, let's be honest, I'll be spending a lot of time at this place too since I finally discovered it last weekend and have literally asked to go every single night this week) and hanging out with friends and Cute Husband and maybe catching a firework or two. These kinds of big, elaborate plans for this long weekend just make me grin with excitement. Hope you fine folks find yourself with the same silly grins this lovely Friday morning.

skirt | tank | belt | shoes | laurel denise ctag joy necklace

ps! Laurel Denise leather bracelets still 20% off until the end of the day today! code 20LEATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment