Friday, July 8, 2011

what to wear no. 070811

fashion070811
You guys will never ever guess where we are headed this weekend. A wedding! This is a huge surprise, no? But, hey, a gal can't complain about seeing two great people say "I do" and getting to enjoy a wonderful dinner and dancing to fun tunes and enjoying a cake slice or two...or, in the case of Best Wedding Cake Ever - Ms. Kelly Femenella, that one is for you - a cake slice or five or something...don't judge. Anyway, I wish I were wearing something happy and colorful and fun like the outfit above, but really I'm just going to wear a J.Crew navy blue number with some brown pumps. Ran out of time for fancy dress shopping. Also, the shoes? Can't tell if they would be really cute and fun to wear or if they would just make me feel like I had lumps of concrete on my feet? Thoughts?

ps: oops, I forgot to blog this week. Sincere apologies from camp Lolly.

pps: this sweet gal wrote me an email about Pop Up Yoga that's a'happening around C'ville in the next week or so. Check it out!


dress | heels | wallet | laurel denise heart cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment