Thursday, October 13, 2011

laurel denise on paper + cup sketchbook

papercuppost
When I was first starting my business for real (like, more than just putting pictures up on my website and making stuff that I kinda sorta maybe liked and other people might kinda sorta maybe like, too) and launching the planner, I worked for the awesome Minhee of Paper + Cup. She is one of the sweetest of sweets people around and was so very generous in her guidance and business advice. Plus, she's basically one of the most talented people I've ever met. For real. She did the kind of wedding brides would be jealous of today, but she did it before it was cool and there were so many inspirational sources out there. So that makes her double cool, right? So, anyway, when she asked me to participate in her new "on the streets" feature of her revamped blog, I of course started snapping away at my typical day lately and sent over a little tale in pictures and words of my day-to-day life here in laurel denise land. Click on over here to check it out for your fine self.

No comments:

Post a Comment