Friday, December 23, 2011

week nineteen

week19_blog
Well, folks, I've reached week nineteen here in baby-mama-to-be-land and I'm oh so very happy to report that there's a little bump arriving around these parts. I love it so much, even though this means that none of my clothes fit anymore...thank goodness black stretch pants become semi-socially acceptable in public when tucked into high boots. Maybe? I'm telling myself this is the truth. This bump is also fun because soon the people at the gym won't just think I need to be there more often to deal with the gut that's suddenly appeared and they'll also know that during the classes I'm smiling because I feel this little miracle wiggling around in there and not just because I'm super excited for another sprint rotation to Bieber's new Christmas song (although maybe I'm smiling for both reasons?) Also? Also this bump is fun because there's a baby in there! A baby! And there isn't a skinny jean fitting into in any dressing room in the world that would replace the sort of happiness and thankfulness I feel about that right there.

Lots of Friday and Merry Christmas love to you!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! And I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with that little bump! Thank you so much for the birthday wish the other day. Hope you have a very merry, happy happy, bright and joyful holiday, Laurel!

    ReplyDelete