Friday, March 19, 2010

weekending

cville weekend fashion
Ah, weekend, you are so good to me. 70's(ish) weather with some sun? Yes, please. This weekend brings me a sleepover with my 16-year old niece and a trip out to a beautiful Gordonsville farm on Saturday. Then Cute Husband and I plan to finish up some projects around the house with a date night and a caps game squeezed in there for good measure, I'm sure.

ae boyfriend jeans | pricey gold shoes | flower gold shoes | laurel denise bee necklace

2 comments:

  1. I really love these fashion outfit posts! I think I might decide that I can only wear outfits that are endorsed by Laurel Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! It's fun to dream these outfits since there's no way my budget could take $400 strappy sandals...or $100 strappy sandals! Ha.

    ReplyDelete