Thursday, April 15, 2010

studio tour no. 041510

studiotour_041510
This week has been pleasantly out of control. I love free time, don't get me wrong...relishing in the "working" on the rooftop or spending entirely too much time "researching" a Friday fashion blog post. But, as a super duper small business owner (and I don't mean my actual stature...because at barely 5' and one have inch - thank you very much - the word small can be accurately applied), busy equals really good. And comforting. So it's been a good week. Those little "mommy" and "xoxo" recycled sterling customs were sent out to Yankee Candle in Deerfield, MA and they really are the cutest in person. I will put them online in the shop soon. That fourth little clip of an image is of some gold leafing I'm playing around with for a new glass collection. It will either be the coolest thing ever or an ultimate fail. We'll see soon.

1 comment:

  1. hi laurel! i can't wait to see the gold leaf!
    :)
    --anita

    ReplyDelete