Friday, April 16, 2010

what to wear: first farmers market

fashion041610
This weekend marks my first Charlottesville Farmer's Market participation and I'm oh so excited. I've been going to this thing for years...as a kid, as a teen, as a college kid coming back home for breaks. And to now participate feels really exciting...full circle-ish or something. I'm thankful for the rain anticipation that switched sometime mid-week to sunny and 70 (umm...perfect). I'll be in booth 99 and I hope you'll stop by if you're in the area! Cute Husband and I might also make our way out to King Family Vineyard for a little birthday celebration, but I'm afraid I gave him the mean cold I had last week despite all efforts not to. Sadness. Might mean less of a wine tour and more of a movie and soup tour. Which is just fine with me. Hope you all have fabulous weekends filled with fun glittery things like those amazing Toms Shoes that are above. My new friend rocks those all the time and she looks so cool in them - I'm wondering if I could pull them off, too.

jean shorts | silver glitter toms shoes | white/blue tank | striped tank | laurel denise imagine bracelet | laurel denise heart necklace

2 comments:

  1. So wish I could stop by booth 99 to meet you in person this weekend - espcially if you're sporting this adorable ensemble! Wishing you a wonderful first experience at the Market as a participant!
    PS Love you blog - it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amy!! Oh how I wish I could wear that adorable ensemble. What I forgot to write in that post is that I will probably be wearing jeans and a flowy white top of some sort - because that is sort of what I do most of the time.

    ps - Your blog makes me happy, too :)

    ReplyDelete