Thursday, April 29, 2010

studio tour no. 042910

studiotour42810
Oh what a week. The studio has been busy and crazy and full of lists and production and all sorts of stuff like that getting ready for the Spring Craftacular event on Saturday, May 1st! I'm all kinds of excited for this show and so honored to be a part of this lovely group of crafting ladies. For details, click here and you can find all of the information on the show. Hope to see you there.

(Sorry for the lack of sunshine and details in this post...I do believe my heart is a little broken due to the sad, sad, sad loss by the Washington Caps last night. I'm not sure when I became such a hockey fan that I would wake up hours and hours before my due to wake up time in the morning because I was thinking of those poor players and their disappointment! What has this Cute Husband done to me?? I think I'm officially a fan now. I also think I'll wear black for the rest of the day. Mourning and all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment