Friday, April 30, 2010

what to wear no. 043010

fashion_043010
Oh how I love friends visiting from out of town weekends (who give me an excuse to go to Continental Divide...again...). Oh how I love sunny weekends spent in Charlottesville (giving me the excuse to love on this town a little more). Oh how I really, really, really love weekends where I get to chat with some new people and sell some jewelry at fabulous Craftacular shows like the one I'm participating in tomorrow - 10-5, Openspace near the ACAC downtown mall, friends. Read about it. (Giving me the excuse to get out there and show a face and a personality with these little goods of mine). Happiness all around is in store for this weekend and I can't wait.

And oh, wow, what do we have here? Another cream and gray and skinny jeans outfit? What a surprise, friends! What. A. Surprise. It's what I wear...how I roll...all that keeping it real stuff.

cream tank | toothpick jeans | turquoise shoes | spring scarf | laurel denise heart tag necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment