Friday, April 9, 2010

weekend fashion no. 6

rooftop pool fashion
I'm thinking that this weekend might be the time to check out the amazing rooftop pool that comes with my monthly gym membership. It's open and beautiful and gives a great view of the Blue Ridge Mountains while you're in the middle of downtown Charlottesville and it's supposed to be a perfect low 70-something on Saturday. Plus, how fancy do rooftop pools make you feel, right? All of these things line up to say that I must spend some time on this rooftop. Must. I also must check out the amazing Farmer's Market in town on Saturday morning. And, while I'm at it, a quick visit to Bodo's Bagels might need to be added to my must list.

bathing suit | blue tunic shirt | acorn brown leather bag | gold sandals | white skirt | laurel denise bird necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment