Monday, May 17, 2010

weekend no. 051510

weekend051510
I should have a million pictures to show you guys this Monday. Unfortunately, I'm staring into the face of my first weekend fail here, friends. Weekend fail. I had a girls night (watching one of the worst girly movies, um, ever), we went to Richmond to the most beautiful house for an engagement party (featuring some of the best breakfast sandwiches I've ever tasted), we explored Carytown in Richmond, Va with its most adorable vintage shops, we made some new friends, we tried the new brunch at Eppie's, we went to church, we took naps, we had friends over to watch games, we tried a new Thai place...I mean, y'all...things happened this weekend! And what do I have to show for it? A picture of two signs and a menu. Wow. Jewelry designer blogging fail. It stings, friends, it really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment