Thursday, June 17, 2010

studio tour no. 061710

studio061710
I've been sanding and drilling and editing and preparing and mailing and shipping and organizing all week. Well, I've been busy with those tasks for the past few weeks I guess, since I sort of cheated and just linked laurel denise studio tour thursday to an interview post last week. Remember those leather pendants I sort of mentioned sketching out a few weeks ago? Well that first photo you see up there is the first prototype of those pendants. I'm loving them so far and can't wait to see what they wind up looking like once I find the most perfect goodies to pair with them. I'll keep you all posted on the progress. And, praises upon praises, friends, I mailed the last of my sales rep kits this week! Hallelujah! Now it's time to go to the actual shows and sell, sell, sell. That happens sooner than I can really believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment