Friday, August 6, 2010

what to wear no. 080610

fashion080610
Welp, the Cute Husband and I are off on another adventure this weekend. I'm sitting in a beautiful hotel room in downtown St. Louis right now assembling a little outfit post for today. We're here for a wedding of one of our favorites from JMU and after our adventures in travel last night, I couldn't be happier to be sitting in this comfy room. First flight out of C'ville? Canceled. Cab to Dulles in a rush? Oh, about $200. Second flight from Dulles to St. Louis? Oh, you know, just delayed about four hours or so. What a night, friends. But when you're heading to a wedding of great friends and have your Cute Husband by your side, it can't really get ya down.

dress | laurel denise heart cuff | anna beck earrings | shoes


I'm so not wearing anything like this dress (in fact, I've never attempted the one shoulder thing...ever), but I'm kind of loving it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment