Thursday, September 23, 2010

studio tour no. 092310

studiotour092310
By comparison, this week has seemed so much calmer than last week, I feel like I don't have a thing to report. And yet I've had full days, that's for sure. I mean, haven't I? Gearing up for another shipping date deadline of October 1st, friends. It's going to be a doozy, but I'm positive that after going through the 9/15 one, I can make it through this one with flying colors. Let's just say that my sales reps are absolutely the best in the business, I do believe, and are getting the laurel denise love out there all over the U.S. And it's fun.

Also really, really, really trying to get that 2011 calendar printed for you guys. Like, really trying. I'm sending it out to one last printer attempt to hopefully get the cost of printing in my small business quantities (= low quantities) low enough for anyone in their right mind to consider purchasing it. Keep on emailing me at laurel [at] laureldenise.com and I'll add you to the list of those interested.

ps - that's an image of my dead printer up there. You can see its last words to me, but they were "e-90 call for service." Sweet, don't you think? I bought this guy at Staples yesterday. He will arrive to join us this morning.

new stores this week...
Twiggs: Hood River, OR
Dragonflies Handcrafted: St. Augustine, FL
Icing on the Cake: Los Gatos, CA

re-order this week...
Wink SF: San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment