Friday, September 3, 2010

what to wear no. 090310

fashion090310
Ah, routine fills me up with happiness. Here I am, back at another what to wear Friday post for the first time in oh so very long. Who knew I could find so much comfort and peace with a routine? Aside from my mom who assures me I've been like this since a very young girl. The other day she explained to me how she'd have to bring me picnic dinners during intense play rehearsal times when I was a youngin'...she'd have to do something just to make life seem normal and peaceful or I'd sort of melt. Seriously, she's the best, right? So, yeah, I guess I've always been a little bit of a petal. Part of my charm, I say.

So, okay, this weekend! Yay! I've been looking forward to this one for a long time. It's going to be all about the soon-to-be newest member of the Smith Clan. My sister-in-law...can I just scrap that "-in-law" thing?...okay, so, my sister and I are going to pamper our soon-to-be with goodness this weekend. Cooking, pedicures, shopping, cupcakes, treats from coffee joints, snacks, gal chat time...pretty much anything her amazing and full heart desires.

white khakis | gray tank (duh) | arlyn cardigan (so much cuter on - check out the model online) | ballerina shoes | laurel denise fairytale bracelet | laurel denise sister bracelet

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love this & would like to vouch for lovely Laurel's awesome leather bracelets...I never take mine off, it is so comfy...fine in the water & a constant reminder of good things. I love mine! :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, love. Thank you so much :) So glad you're loving the bracelet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a leather Laurel Denise bracelet...I get paid today...may have to place an order! :)

    ReplyDelete