Friday, October 15, 2010

what to wear no. 101510

fashion101510
Holy moly what a beautiful weekend of weather we C'ville folks have in store. Seriously, seriously...does it get any better? Perfect Fall weather equals perfect Fall activities - think I will head on up to Carter Mountain tomorrow with some friends and Cute Husband (haven't been there since I was a little kiddie and I used to hike there with my dad) to enjoy some apple cider and apple cider donuts (heaven). But that won't happen before we head on over to Continental Divide this evening for some delicious margaritas and Tex Mex food with the lovely Marcy. Maybe today she and I can have a giggle-fest without being in the middle of yoga class (tragic). I might attempt my first chili of the season this Sunday. Feels right, don't you think? That's the big plan of the weekend, friends, and I couldn't be happier. Pretty sure I'm the luckiest gal in the world.

long sweater | sequin shirt | giant scarf | toothpick cords | shoes | laurel denise butterfly necklace

2 comments:

  1. weekend sounds perfect! i want a giant scarf, real bad. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I am STILL giggling about the constant sighing of the new guy in yoga.

    SOOOOO distracting and SOOOOOO very funny.

    ReplyDelete