Thursday, November 11, 2010

studio tour no. 111110

studio111110
Y'all, wow. I need to apologize for this lame-sauce image I have today. I sort of forgot to take pictures of my studio this week. And by "sort of" what I mean is that I didn't think about it until, well, 6:30am this morning. So, yeah, sorry about that. Alright, that aside, I took some time on this slower wholesale production week to get ready for some upcoming shows I have! Sunday will find me and sweet Amanda at the Omni hotel in Cville, selling some Laurel Denise goods at the Junior League Mistletoe Market. My new stuff - brand new goods that won't be available online until, oh, 2011 sometime - will be shown and sold. It costs $5 to get into the door, but if you mention this post I'd be happy to take $5 off of your shopping total at the Laurel Denise table. It's a fundraiser, so they are charging an entry fee, but I don't want that to take away from anyone enjoying a day of shopping from some great local designers. So, come by, chat, say hello. We'll be the two brunette shorties drinking delicious coffee delights selling the tiny pieces filled with tiny handwriting.

Also? My catalog went to print this week. Can we all send up a sweet little prayer that there are no glaring misspellings in this very expensive item? That would be just peachy as I am, well, quite known for small little slight errors like that...

Also again? Fun new changes are happening slowly to the Laurel Denise website. Can't wait until everything is set and in place and ready to be fabulous. The site has long been in need of a bit of a makeover. Girlfriend has been looking rough.

stores shipped this week...
Finch & Sparrow: Seattle, WA
Across the Way: Cape May, NJ
Peridot: Atlanta, GA
International Orange: San Francisco, CA

Provence: Springfield, MO
Rock Paper Scissors: Charlottesville, VA
Presence: Piermont, NY

Cottage: Emmaus, PA
Holes: Ocean Springs, MS
Teanancious: Livingston, NJ
Expressions: Carmel, IN

No comments:

Post a Comment