Friday, November 12, 2010

what to wear no. 111210

fashion111210
Another jet-setting, to and fro weekend coming up here, friends! Tonight we're off to catch my nephew rule the defense in his district's first high school football playoff game. I think this might be my Friday Night Lights reality...the only thing missing will be Tim Riggins. I suppose I can survive anyway. Tomorrow morning, I get to attend the bridal shower of my soon-to-be-sister-in-law who I love oh so very much. It's going to be a delight to get to see another bride-to-be moment with this gal (and, seriously, she registered for some mighty cute cookware, so I can't wait to see that in person). And, Sunday, well, I mentioned yesterday what I'd be doing on Sunday - my first holiday season show at the Omni! Here! In Charlottesville! Come see me and the jewelry! And Amanda! And, phew, wow, that's one packed weekend. Sunday night you will probably be able to catch me sitting in front of a large pizza pie watching some football. Bliss.

black skirt | striped shirt | cream cardigan | boots | laurel denise forever tag necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment