Wednesday, January 26, 2011

nyigf january 2011 - handmade, booth 9554

nyigf
Hey, y'all! Marcy and I are heading to NYC for the NY Gift Fair for a few days slash a whole week. You know the spin - if I can, I'll try to bloggy blog while I'm away, but you might not be hearing from me for a few.

If you're a buyer reading this fine blog here, come see us in the Handmade section (booth 9554)!

Just a reminder that the Reece's Rainbow giveaway is STILL up until Friday, even though I'm away. So read on up about it and enter yourself to win!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures of the booth. Last year's was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, jeannine! this booth will be the same as last time, but i've already got ideas a'brewing for august's booth. i only change it once a year - so much money and time for each one!

    ReplyDelete