Friday, March 2, 2012

recent finds: 030212

030212
No. 1: Pretty pillow from Oilo.

No. 2: These little go everywhere bags are the just the best. Seriously, I love mine. I bought one for my best friend and one for me and I will definitely be buying more. The colors are so happy and they are just so darn functional, I can't believe it. (I bought mine locally at O'Suzannah - they have bunches of happy colors all over the shop.)

No. 3: You're adorable, you happy little iphone case. Adorable.


No. 4: Happy stripes for your feet! Your feet! Goodness gracious, how I love you, you happy little striped flats. You make me feel like dancing while I unload the dishwasher. Which, really, is the true test of a good pair of shoes, don't you think?


No. 5: These jars keep all of my fresh cut veggies and leftovers contained in my refrigerator. I like them very much...much more than spelling "refrigerator". Does anyone get that right on the first try without spell check? If you do, gold star to you, my friend! Super big gold star.

No. 6: I just...I can't...I mean...oh my goodness gracious almighty. Have you ever seen anything cuter than these? Ever?? Because, for the record, I think I have not.

1 comment:

  1. um yes i love that little bag. and seriously do they have that case for a samsung galaxy??? i need it!!!!!! no words for the shoes and pillow. they have gray so obviously they are amazing. great finds lol:)

    ReplyDelete