Wednesday, March 24, 2010

some cville shoppin'

cville shopping
I celebrated the sunshine like a lot of other people last week - by sipping some iced tea and doing a little shopping on the Downtown Mall here in Charlottesville. There's something totally magical about the first warm season's iced drink, don't you think? I can't wait until the time feels right for my first iced coffee of the season. Not quite yet, but soon. Serious matters, I tell you. Went to Rock Paper Scissors for some fabulous "have a great day" gifts - a fabric covered magnet set from Girl of All Work and a super cool man graph paper lined journal for Cute Husband. Then I peeked in The Artful Lodger to melt over the absolutely stunning furniture and artwork. I walked away with some $2 mercury glass hanging things and a delicious Root candle but what I really wanted were the $350 a pop bar stools that had that perfect vintage and modern mix (loved) and a $399 piece of artwork that had me standing and staring until people might have started to stand and stare at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment