Friday, December 24, 2010

happy happy merry merry

christmas
Happy Holidays, sweet friends! As of this afternoon, you'll be able to find me curled up in a corner, reading a book and drinking some hot chocolate - with a few breaks in between to chat with family and play with my sweet nieces and nephews. I'll catch y'all on the flip side! (Man...do people even say that anymore?! Because, well, I do.)

Remember that the 15% off code "merry" can still be used on the Laurel Denise website until December 31st (not applicable to the 2011 planners).

3 comments:

  1. enjoy your rest lady! you deserve it! merry merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, dani! YOU deserve it, too! hope you and heather both enjoy a few days off.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey how did you do this image??? can you share your secret with me??

    ReplyDelete