Friday, December 17, 2010

what to wear no. 121710

fashion121710
Y'all...4:30am came early (again) this morning...and with a weekend of work ahead (with an important holiday party interlude on Saturday night where I can throw on some mascara and heels and remind myself that I have the capacity to wear more than just pajamas everyday) and a day today that will be absolutely full of mass calendar production, comfort is key in this morning's fashion post. Absolutely key. So is warmth because, holy goodness, it's cold outside. And, really, at now 5:15am that's all she wrote, friends...once I can talk of nothing other than the calendar and the weather, it's time to end a blog post, don't you think?

warm ugg boots | leggings | infinity scarf | shirt | laurel denise create rtag necklace

1 comment:

  1. I love the infinity scarf. Love the repetitions of subtle ribbing, too.I'm knitting one myself at the moment in black mohair. So soft and versatile.

    ReplyDelete