Friday, March 30, 2012

recent finds: 033012

032112
No. 1: Cute Husband has the green thumb around here, I'm just the one charge of putting outfits on his plants. I think this little container would be really happy in our house outfitting a new plant for the mister, yes?

No. 2: I just like these. Because, you know, all I need in my life is another cute tote bag.

No. 3: You store butter in this. And then you squeal with happiness every time you make toast.

No. 4: We lived in NYC (well, sorta...Hoboken counts, right?) for a few years and so I feel like this print makes sense in our home even though we live in Virginia now. Right? (Saw it on Oh So Beautiful Paper first!)


No. 5: I just need for these to get on my feet.

No. 6: These also are pretty happy, huh?

And now for some fun links that I found on the internets and through bloggers way better than me this week...
...Holy moly, these vintage ads had my jaw on the floor! Unbelievable. (via Cup of Joe)

No comments:

Post a Comment