Wednesday, September 29, 2010

noise away

fan
So I have a little "thing" or maybe "issue" with noise. Television too loud? I can't handle it. Booming music in a car? Seriously feel like throwing up. A ticking alarm clock? Well...we've already covered that one (hi, I'm neurotic). These tendencies of mine seem to be increased when it comes time to put my head on the pillow and snooze for the night. Cute Husband might call them something other than tendencies...might have something to do with the fact that he can't even breathe without a poke from my side of the bed. Man I wish I were joking. To combat this and to keep everyone sleeping without any agitation, we keep a fan on. But it's ugly, y'all. Like purchased for my freshman year dorm ugly. Box fan ugly. This Otto Fan though? This one makes my heart happy. And it wouldn't need to be put in the closet when guests come.

found on the cool Utility Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment